Guess what! You can come visit us at Quilt Festival in Chicago April 12-14, 2018! This will be our first time at Quilt Festival, so I have some fun plans for our booth! We’ll be bringing patterns, hardware, zippers by the yard, and cork fabric to sell. Check out the important details for the show below!
>>> SALLIE TOMATO BOOTH NUMBER 1237
- Come to our booth during the show to have a chance to receive a free gift! All you have to do is use your smart phone to show us that you like our Facebook page. Only the first 100 people to do this will receive a free gift!
>>> SHOW HOURS
- Thursday, April 12 & Friday, April 13: 10am – 6pm
- Saturday, April 14: 10am – 5pm
Donald E Stephens Convention Center, 5555 N. River Rd., Rosemont, Illinois 60018
>>> DAILY ADMISSION
- Adults: $10
- Seniors/Students/Military: $8
- Children 10 and under: Free
- Full Show Pass: $25
- You can buy tickets and sign up for classes on the International Quilt Festival website. >>> http://quilts.com/quilt-festival-chicago.html
Let me know if you’re going! I hope to see you there!
Jess from Sallie Tomato