New Project for Your Furry Friend!
I designed The Cat Napper pattern as a 2-in-1 for cat lovers! Use as a mat or secure the top to use as a tunnel. Choose to secure with ties or a zipper. This simple bed can be made with quilter’s weight cotton or flannel.
Choose to make The Cat Napper with a single fabric or make a patchwork version. This pattern can be made with charm squares, layer cakes, fat quarters, or yardage! I’m excited to see your projects and pictures of your adorable cat enjoying the bed! 🙂
Included are step-by-step graphics to help make the written directions easier to understand. Also included are many sewing techniques and tips to help you achieve a quality, finished project. Each pattern is designed to help you learn and expand your sewing skills!
This pattern would not be possible without my wonderful pattern testers! I appreciate their hard work and taking the time to help edit my pattern. Thank you Carol Tgomad and Bevery Kay!
Come join the fun!
- Subscribe to my Newsletter for Free Stuff and updates!
- Like my Facebook page for exclusive offers and inspiration!
- Join my Facebook Group for sharing projects made with Sallie Tomato Sewing Patterns. Ask questions and connect with other people who sew. Members receive an exclusive discount code!
- Follow my Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr for pictures of my design process, behind the scenes, and more!
- Follow my Pinterest for inspiring ideas weekly!
- Visit my YouTube Channel to watch tutorials and project sew along videos!
Thank you for reading! I can’t wait to see what you create with this pattern! 🙂